Welcome to the very first Show and Tell party here on Gingerly Made!
It’s been a busy week around here. When is it not? But we have two sick little ones around here. (sad) Hayley has some sort of virus and Caitlin has early pneumonia. It breaks my heart to see them with running noses and sad sick little eyes. Hayley just has to let hers ride out and pray she doesn’t catch pneumonia from her sister and Caitlin started antibiotics yesterday. I’m hoping that they will start showing some improvement today.
I’ve also been working more on my Etsy shop inventory. Did you notice that there is a new button at the top of my blog? It links to my Etsy shop, which is not yet open but will be very soon. I’ll let you know when I’ve finally opened it up. The closer I get, the more and more excited I am about it.
Can you believe how close we are to the holidays?? We’ve only got two more weeks before Thanksgiving and six and a half before Christmas!! I know you are all working up a storm; decorations, gifts, and scrumptious food. I can’t wait to see what you’ve been working on. So let’s get to it. Link up your awesomeness below. But first please…
- Link up as many posts as you want, but please only link to your post once. Don’t link the same project every week.
- Keep it family-friendly
- Link directly to your post and not to your home page
- Please do not link up other link parties, advertisements, or etsy shops
- Remember we all love comments. If you can, stop by some other links and share the love.
- Grab a button or direct link back to me.
- Have fun!
- Be inspired!
© 2008 – 2012 Gingerly Made. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.