This has been a fun, but hectic week for me. Last week I shared that my kids were both sick, well they’ve stayed that way. We’re finally starting to see them perk back up, having energy and appetites again. So yay for that!
We’ve got a cute little giveaway going on this week. Lil Blondies Bowtique is giving away hair bows from her Etsy shop up to $15. If you haven’t entered, go here now. The giveaway ends Friday (tomorrow) night.
Also, I’m auditioning this week for So You Think You’re Crafty! I’ve been waiting for a long time to audition and am really excited about it. Unfortunately, as things are going right now, I probably won’t make it to the competition round. I’m in 12th place and need to be top 10 to get in. Unless, you’d like to help me out. I can’t tell you which project is mine, but I can ask you to go vote.
Last week’s party went really well for the inaugural week. We had over 30 link ups which may not be huge, but I’m looking at it as a starting point. I know Gingerly Made is a smaller blog and so I’m thankful for those who did stop by to link up. I’m hoping to see that number grow this week. (wink wink) So please help me spread the word.
Our most viewed link was the Caramel Oreo Hot Chocolate from Pink Recipe Box. Feel free to grab a featured button below.
So let’s get to it. Link up your awesomeness below. But first please…
- Link up as many posts as you want, but please only link to your post once. Don’t link the same project every week.
- Keep it family-friendly
- Link directly to your post and not to your home page
- Please do not link up other link parties, advertisements, or etsy shops
- Remember we all love comments. If you can, stop by some other links and share the love.
- Grab a button or direct link back to me.
- Have fun!
- Be inspired!
© 2008 – 2012 Gingerly Made. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.