We spent Monday and Tuesday sightseeing with my mom and dad. My mom had never been to DC before, so we hit all the majors; Capitol Building, White House, and all the Monuments and Memorials on the National Mall. We ate lunch at one of the Smithsonian museums, but didn't really spend much time looking there. As jam packed as all that was, we were still able to sit around the hotel and just hang every evening.
Then we drove home on Wednesday and had Thanksgiving at my father-in-laws house. The food was SOOOO good.
We spent the rest of the weekend doing a little shopping, resting, relaxing, and starting some So You Think You're Crafty projects.
Anyway, last Show & Tell there were several ties for most view link. And they were...
So let's get to it. Link up your awesomeness below. But first please...
- Link up as many posts as you want, but please only link to your post once. Don't link the same project every week.
- Keep it family-friendly
- Link directly to your post and not to your home page
- Please do not link up other link parties, advertisements, or etsy shops
- Remember we all love comments. If you can, stop by some other links and share the love.
- Grab a button or direct link back to me.
- Have fun!
- Be inspired!