Hi everyone! I hope you’ve been having a good week.
It’s just been me and the girls at home. Hubs had to fly out to Seattle for his grandmother’s funeral on Tuesday. She was an amazing lady! She welcomed me into the family as easily as if I had always been apart of it. I wish I could have gone too, but with short notice, two small kids, and the price of flights, Hubs and I agreed that it would be better for me to stay here with the girls.
I hope that wasn’t too sad to share on this post. Even though our hearts are heavy with loss, we are also happy because we know she’s singing with the angels now.
And, I’m excited for this week’s link party! We had a lot of great link ups last week and I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now. First, let’s take a look at some favorites from last week.
We Three Mothers made this beautiful sign for a Christmas present. And she did it without a Silhouette!! I love that hymn and it’s story. And in light of this week’s events, it really spoke to me.
I just love this glittery reindeer by Shaken Together. It’s so bright and festive! It just makes me smile.
And the most viewed link… was for this amazing bedroom makeover by Pudel-design. You should see the before and the other after pics. She did a really great job!
Also, I had someone let me know last week that my button wasn’t working right for them. So sorry about that. Not sure what happened to the code, but I think I’ve got it straightened out now. So, please grab a button and spread the word.
So let’s get to it. Link up your projects below. But first please…
- Link up as many posts as you want, but please only link to your post once. Don’t link the same project every week.
- Keep it family-friendly
- Link directly to your post and not to your home page
- Please do not link up other link parties, advertisements, or etsy shops
- Remember we all love comments. If you can, stop by some other links and share the love.
- Grab a button or direct link back to me. I’d also love if you became a blog subscriber.
- Have fun!
- Be inspired!
© 2008 – 2012 Gingerly Made. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.