Hi all! It’s been a fun week around our house. My hubby has been home for the past three days and we’ve had a lot of fun just hanging out with him. He’s back at work today and we’re into our normal routine again. I’ve been doing some crafting, but not too much. How about you? I can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to this week.
But first, here are the features from last week’s party
These Chewy Pecan Squares from Taste of August look so delicious!
Vixen Made stamped T-shirts with a simple yet oh so cute tree pattern.
Oh, and did you see the Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Caramels from Sweet Boutique. I’d love to get some of those for Christmas.
And the most viewed link… Amy Stebbins’ Red Trench Coat
So let’s get to it. Link up your projects below. But first please…
- Link up as many posts as you want, but please only link to your post once. Don’t link the same project every week.
- Keep it family-friendly
- Link directly to your post and not to your home page
- Please do not link up other link parties, advertisements, or etsy shops
- Remember we all love comments. If you can, stop by some other links and share the love.
- Grab a button or direct link back to me. I’d also love if you became a blog subscriber.
- Have fun!
- Be inspired!
© 2008 – 2012 Gingerly Made. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.