Ok, so... features! Thanks to everyone who linked up last week. We had a lot of great ideas linked up last week. Since we are in the last days for Christmas prep, I thought I'd highlight quick and easy things you can do before Christmas gets here. And if you want to check out the other link ups, click here.
Love the rustic wooden nativity ornament by Shaken Together!
It's Christmas. You HAVE to have chocolate chip cookies. And with a name like The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies EVER, you've got to check out The Kurtz Corner's recipe.
Hey Mommy, Chocolate Milk's Santa in Shapes is great for occupying little hands and helping them learn at the same time.
The most viewed link: No Sew Sock Snowmen by A Crafty Cook. Aren't they just darling!
So let's get to it. Link up your projects below. But first please...
- Link up as many posts as you want, but please only link to your post once. Don't link the same project every week.
- Keep it family-friendly
- Link directly to your post and not to your home page
- Please do not link up other link parties, advertisements, or etsy shops
- Remember we all love comments. If you can, stop by some other links and share the love.
- Grab a button or direct link back to me. I'd also love if you became a blog subscriber.
- Have fun!
- Be inspired!