Are you ready for Christmas?? Ready or not, it’s here. This is our last weekend to get any shopping, crafting, wrapping done. Even though it can be pretty chaotic, I’d like to remind everyone (myself included) to slow down just a minute. I have a couple of posts planned for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day that are not my usual craft posts. They talk about what Christmas is truly about. Let’s remember that before we get too caught up in the presents, food, and family. And if you don’t know the true meaning of Christmas, I’d invite you to come read about it next week.
Ok, so… features! Thanks to everyone who linked up last week. We had a lot of great ideas linked up last week. Since we are in the last days for Christmas prep, I thought I’d highlight quick and easy things you can do before Christmas gets here. And if you want to check out the other link ups, click here.
Love the rustic wooden nativity ornament by Shaken Together!
The most viewed link: No Sew Sock Snowmen by A Crafty Cook. Aren’t they just darling!
So let’s get to it. Link up your projects below. But first please…
- Link up as many posts as you want, but please only link to your post once. Don’t link the same project every week.
- Keep it family-friendly
- Link directly to your post and not to your home page
- Please do not link up other link parties, advertisements, or etsy shops
- Remember we all love comments. If you can, stop by some other links and share the love.
- Grab a button or direct link back to me. I’d also love if you became a blog subscriber.
- Have fun!
- Be inspired!
© 2008 – 2012 Gingerly Made. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.