Are you gearing up for Valentine’s Day? It’s 3 weeks away and I haven’t started ANYTHING!! I don’t know why, but I’m just lacking motivation. Maybe it’s because I’m occupied with So You Think You’re Crafty right now? But I don’t think so. I think I’m just being lazy.
Speaking of SYTYC, if you haven’t voted this week, please go check it out. There are some really good projects this week. Of course, there always are, but it’s worth checking out.
I’ve also added two new items to my Etsy shop this week; the Leather & Lace Bracelets and Toddler Toolbelts. I’m slowly trying to increase my shop inventory. I plan on making some more nursing covers in the near future too.
Did you miss the features from last week’s party? If so, click here.
So let’s get to it. Link up your projects below. But first please…
- Link up as many posts as you want, but please only link to your post once. Don’t link the same project every week.
- Keep it family-friendly
- Link directly to your post and not to your home page
- Please do not link up other link parties, advertisements, or etsy shops
- Remember we all love comments. If you can, stop by some other links and share the love.
- Grab a button or direct link back to me. I’d also love if you became a blog subscriber.
- Have fun!
- Be inspired!
© 2008 – 2012 Gingerly Made. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.