My mother-in-law got here late last night and we are enjoying some family for the next week. Hubs has taken some time off work and we have no plans. It's too cold to do much of anything outside with the girls, so I'm not sure yet what we are going to do. But that's ok. We'll have fun just spending time together.
Did you see my new Pinterest Props post last Friday? In it I mentioned that I am looking for some guest bloggers to share their recipes. I'm hoping to feature one maybe two guest bloggers per month. If you are a food blogger, or just have the occasional recipe that you'd like to share, please shoot me an email at email@example.com.
So, I accidentally posted this earlier this week because I clicked the wrong button, but here it is now. The linky is live. I can't wait to see what you've all been up to this week.
So let's get to it. Link up your projects below. But first please...
- Link up as many posts as you want, but please only link to your post once. Don't link the same project every week.
- Keep it family-friendly
- Link directly to your post and not to your home page
- Please do not link up other link parties, advertisements, or etsy shops
- Remember we all love comments. If you can, stop by some other links and share the love.
- Grab a button or direct link back to me. I'd also love if you became a blog subscriber.
- Have fun!
- Be inspired!