I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas and New Year. We had a LOT of family time. Hubs still had vacation time and was able to take off. The girls and I LOVED having him around so much. Now it’s back to work and business as usual.
Before we get to the features and link up this week, I‘ve got one little matter of business. I’m changing up the link party just a wee little bit. The party will still go live at midnight on Thursday. But instead of going through until Tuesday the following week, submissions will close Sunday night. I will then have a feature post on Tuesdays. I’ve noticed that no one was linking up after the weekend had past and didn’t want you to have to wait for features.
So what that means for you, besides link up early… if you are not currently a follower and have been waiting on my link party emails, you will still get those emails. However, you may want to consider following so you see the feature posts and the other projects I post each week. Subscription links are in my lefthand sidebar.
Ok, so enough of that! Let’s see the features from our last link party.…
So let’s get to it. Link up your projects below. But first please…
- Link up as many posts as you want, but please only link to your post once. Don’t link the same project every week.
- Keep it family-friendly
- Link directly to your post and not to your home page
- Please do not link up other link parties, advertisements, or etsy shops
- Remember we all love comments. If you can, stop by some other links and share the love.
- Grab a button or direct link back to me. I’d also love if you became a blog subscriber.
- Have fun!
- Be inspired!
© 2008 – 2012 Gingerly Made. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.