Happy Thursday everyone! I hope you‘ve all been having a great week; working hard and playing hard. I’ve been trying to implement a new routine to our days. We took Caitlin out of her Mommy’s Morning Out program recently. The people there were great, but I just don’t think she was ready to be gone from home that much. We were having a lot of resistance from her. She’s doing a lot better now. And I’m trying to kick up the home school preschool efforts around here.
We’ve also been phasing out her nap time. I’m kind-of grieving my quiet time, but I knew this day would come and it‘s here at last.
I can’t wait to see what you have been working on this week! If you missed the features from last week’s party, click here.
So let’s get to it. Link up your projects below. But first please…
- Link up as many posts as you want, but please only link to your post once. Don’t link the same project every week.
- Keep it family-friendly
- Link directly to your post and not to your home page
- Please do not link up other link parties, advertisements, or etsy shops
- Remember we all love comments. If you can, stop by some other links and share the love.
- Grab a button or direct link back to me. I’d also love if you became a blog subscriber.
- Have fun!
- Be inspired!
© 2008 – 2012 Gingerly Made. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.