Happy Valentine’s Day!! I hope you are having a lovely day full of the people you love and who love you.
We are FINALLY all getting over the flu. Hip hip Hooray! I feel like someone in the house has been sick all winter long. I am so ready for warmer weather and getting outside in the garden. In the meantime, I’m looking forward to a delicious box of chocolates when Hubs gets home from work today. (Hint, hint Hun)
Just a quick reminder, I am looking for some of you chefs out there to guest post on Foodie Fridays. Shoot me an email at email@example.com if you’re interested in sharing your delectable creations.
Posts from earlier this week…
So let’s get to it. Link up your projects below. But first please…
- Link up as many posts as you want, but please only link to your post once. Don’t link the same project every week.
- Keep it family-friendly
- Link directly to your post and not to your home page
- Please do not link up other link parties, advertisements, or etsy shops
- Remember we all love comments. If you can, stop by some other links and share the love.
- Grab a button or direct link back to me. I’d also love if you became a blog subscriber.
- Have fun!
- Be inspired!
© 2008 – 2012 Gingerly Made. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.