We are FINALLY all getting over the flu. Hip hip Hooray! I feel like someone in the house has been sick all winter long. I am so ready for warmer weather and getting outside in the garden. In the meantime, I'm looking forward to a delicious box of chocolates when Hubs gets home from work today. (Hint, hint Hun)
Just a quick reminder, I am looking for some of you chefs out there to guest post on Foodie Fridays. Shoot me an email at email@example.com if you're interested in sharing your delectable creations.
Posts from earlier this week...
DIY Red Lipstick
Heart Iris Folding
So let's get to it. Link up your projects below. But first please...
- Link up as many posts as you want, but please only link to your post once. Don't link the same project every week.
- Keep it family-friendly
- Link directly to your post and not to your home page
- Please do not link up other link parties, advertisements, or etsy shops
- Remember we all love comments. If you can, stop by some other links and share the love.
- Grab a button or direct link back to me. I'd also love if you became a blog subscriber.
- Have fun!
- Be inspired!